Friday, April 24, 2020

Fine Art Friday #4


                                                          





Hello Dear Timberwolf Artists,

For today's Fine Art Friday, I want to show you a painting that I bought 7 years ago at at street fair in Chatanooga Tennessee.  I was visiting my good friend Jessica, and we went walking through a street fair right along a pretty river.  I found an artist who had made a lot of paintings on books, and I fell in love with this one.  The artist called it "Leak," and painted it on a book called "The Intruder."  I still don't know how he did it, but he somehow glued the pages of the book closed so that it can't open back up again.

I love this painting because I think it is kinda funny, and I love how it was painting in a graphic, comic book style. 

I hope you enjoy the picture of Big Boy in my second picture.  He does not care about the painting that I'm showing you, he is begging me to go throw his favorite black ball for him.  LOL.

I catch you all in a little while for my weekly video lesson!

Until then,
Artfully Yours,

Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment