Thursday, April 23, 2020

Daily Doodle #16

Hi Timberwolf Artists!

I'm getting today's doodle to you a little later than usual and I'm sorry about that!  Today's doodle is based on the hilarious work of the artist Yoshimoto Nara.  If you haven't seen his work, you can look at it here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yoshimoto+nara&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhl_Cp3v_oAhXXaM0KHTb3Bk8Q_AUoAXoECCAQAw&biw=1366&bih=625

I've always loved Nara's work because he does such a good job making the characters he draw both cute and mad looking.  When I made my doodle, I think mine came out a little more mad than cute, but I tried my best!

I hope you have fun with this one, Timberwolves.  Nara's work has always made me laugh.

I'm looking forward to making a video lesson for you tomorrow and featuring another artwork in my house for Fine Art Friday.

Until then
Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment