Friday, April 17, 2020

Fine Art Friday #3

           
                          

Dear Timberwolf Artists,

For today's Fine Art Friday, I want to introduce you all to Prarie Dog!  Prarie Dog was actually made by my sister Sarah when she was in college.  He is made out of clay and she built him using coils.  He is pretty big.  When you set him on the ground, he comes up to your knee.

The funny story about Prarie Dog is that I actually had to rescue him from the trash!  My sister's husband didn't really like Prarie Dog, so when they got married, he tried to throw him away!  I actually had to take the trash bag away and say STOP!!!  So, ever since then, Prarie Dog has lived with me.  He's moved about 10 different times and has suffered a broken tail and paw, but I glued him back together.

I hope you enjoy looking at this lil guy as much as I do!

Have an awesome weekend Timberwolves, and stay tuned for my video lesson later on this afternoon.

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment