Monday, April 20, 2020

Daily Doodle #13

Dear Timberwolf Artists,

This week each Daily Doodle will be inspired by a different famous artist!  Today's artist is Joan Miro.  Here is a link to follow so you can see his Art:

https://www.google.com/search?q=joan+miro&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiKv-D1ovfoAhXYVc0KHY-2BTkQ_AUoAXoECC0QAw&biw=1034&bih=588

Miro was an artist from Spain who made a kind of art called "Surrealism."  This kind of art was based on dreams and the imagination.

To make today's doodle, first I took a sharpie and I made some squiggly lines.  I was focused on moving my hand slowly and trying to fill a lot of the page.  Next, I simply colored in the different sections made by my loops and scribbles.  It's a relaxing way to work.

Until Tomorrow, Timberwolves! 

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment