Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Daily Doodle #11


Hello Timberwolf Artists!

Today's project is brought to you by Alex.  See Daily Doodle #9 if you haven't yet met Alex!

Alex says that for today's doodle, your job is to trace your hand and then turn it in to something.  This is a great chance to practice your creativity! 

On my first drawing, I cheated a little bit.  I knew that I wanted to make an octopus, so I traced my hand once, and then I traced three extra fingers so I could make 8 legs!

Notice how on both of my examples my hand is pointing a different direction?  On my octopus, my hand (with extra fingers) is pointing down, and on the face with a funny hat, my hand is pointing up.  This is the time to use your brain to think of great ideas.  Don't think too hard about it- just let your hand turn into the first thing that pops into your head, however crazy the idea might be!

I hope you all find some time to do a little art today and know that I am missing you terribly.

Until tomorrow,

Artfully yours, Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment