Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Doodle #3



 Hello Timberwolf artists!

Here's doodle #3 to try if you have some time today or in the next few days.  Here's how I did it:

1.  I drew 7 vertical lines up and down on my paper.  I did NOT use a ruler! 

2.  I drew 8 horizontal lines across my paper from side to side until I had a grid.

3.  The number of boxes in your grid does not matter!  You could do more, or less, or the exact amount that I did. 

4.  Without thinking about it too much (I would challenge you to spend less than 30 seconds on each box) I decorated inside each square on my grid.  Sometimes I did designs, patterns, letters and numbers, just whatever my hand felt like making!

5.  Enjoy the picture of me standing in front of a tea towel of a cat that my friend made!

Until tomorrow!

Artfully yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment