Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Daily Doodle #15


Hello Timberwolf Artists,

Today's doodle, which is actually a photograph, is based on the work of the artist William Wegman.  If you haven't seen his work, check it out here:


I've always loved Wegman's work because it's both funny and beautiful at the same time.  Can you imagine how well he's trained the dogs that he works with?

Anyway, I didn't think that my dog Big Boy would appreciate being dressed up, so I used Prarie Dog as my model.  Friends, if you have a patient pet, you can try to dress him or her, but a stuffed animal would work just as well.  As always, if you make one you are proud of, don't hesitate to e-mail a picture to jstarbuck@cpsk12.org

I had a lot of fun with this one and I hope that you will too!

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment