Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Daily Doodle #7






















Dear Timberwolf Artists,

Daily Doodle #7, back by popular demand, is hidden mouth creatures!  I tried to draw a diagram of how to fold your paper for this project, but I'll explain it in writing too.

1.  Fold your paper.  I find that if I fold it A LITTLE LOWER than half way down, it works out easier.

2.  Fold your paper a second time.  Take the front side of the paper and make your fold go upwards.

3.  If it worked out, you should have a paper with one fold showing across the front.  Very important: Draw the mouth of your person/creature/animal along this fold.

4.  When you open the paper, draw a hidden mouth inside.  You could draw sharp teeth, food, a hidden world, whatever you want to create in there!  When I've done this project in the past, I've asked my students to try to make the inside of the mouth somehow very different from the outside.

If you are like me and find visual directions kind of confusing, I'm including a link to a youtube video that has an Easter version of this project. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDl3PXioJ1s

Give it a try!  And as always, if you make a cool one, e-mail me a picture of what you made to jstarbuck@cpsk12.org

Until Tomorrow

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment