Thursday, April 9, 2020

Daily Doodle #8




Hello Timberwolf Artists!

I am really starting to miss you all.  Some people have been taking the time to e-mail me pictures that they've made by following along with my daily doodles and I've been loving it.  As always, if you make a picture you are proud of and you want to show me, you can e-mail it to me at:

jstarbuck@cpsk12.org

It's not as wonderful as seeing your art in person, but it's a close second.

Today's doodle is pretty simple.  Monsters!!!  Those of you who have me as a teacher know that I LOVE to draw monsters.  I don't want you to worry too much about making this drawing perfect.  You might try to think of two animals that you can combine to make a monster, you may just start drawing and see what happens.

IF YOU WANT A CHALLENGE:

See if you can include one or more of the following:
- Value (or even gradient value!)
-Line Design (zentangles)
-Line Weight
-Texture

Oh, and in case you are wondering what that last picture is all about: that's the mess charlie made playing while I was drawing my monsters.  Haha!

Stay tuned to my blog tomorrow because I will upload a video with a project you can try at home AND I will take a picture of another piece of Art in my house for Fine Art Friday.  Spoiler: tomorrow's Art is going to be from an artist of the month that we talked about this year!!!

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment