Friday, May 1, 2020

Video Lesson #5 Tessellations



Dear Timberwolf Artists,

For today's video lesson I am showing you how to make tessellations!  Basically, a tessellation is a special stencil.  It's special because it's made to fit together perfectly on all sides.  In the video, I describe the common problem areas in making a tessellation, but if you find that you are getting stumped, please e-mail me at jstarbuck@cpsk12.org with any questions and I will help you!

The possibilities with tessellations are endless.  You can color them, turn them into creatures, make designs or zentangles on them, whatever you like!

As always, if you make one you are really proud of, e-mail me a picture so I can see!

Have an artful weekend timberwolves and I will see you on Monday with another daily doodle!

Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment