Friday, May 8, 2020

Fine Art Friday #6



Dear Timberwolf Artists,

For today's Fine Art Friday, I am showing you the orange wall I painted in my living room (with a bonus of a cute cat tea towel I bought from another artist).  When my husband and I first moved in to our house, the first thing I did was change the paint colors.  In our living room, I painted all the walls white EXCEPT for this bright orange one.  Then, I painted different vines in blue/green shades and in different thicknesses.  It was so much fun to paint, and it brings me joy every time I'm in the living room to see that bright wall.

I hope you enjoy seeing these little peaks into my home.  It has been such a great joy to collect art over the years, and even to add to the collection with art of my own from time to time.

See you shortly with today's video lesson,

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment