Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Daily Doodle #22



Dear Timberwolf Artists,

I am so sorry I missed you all yesterday.  All I can say is that I'm human and yesterday got away before I could make you all a doodle.  However, here's your doodle for today!

Today I'd like you to work on fonts.  Do you know how when you type on a computer you can choose different fonts, or different styles and designs for the writing on your computer?  That's what I did today, but instead of typing, I drew my examples.  Do you see how Simone crunched up my drawing?  LOL.

Here's how I did it:

1.  I chose a number.  Charlie has been saying the word "two" a lot lately so in his honor, I choose the number 2.

2.  I tried to draw the number two as many different ways as I could.  I did a bubble style 2, a three-dimensional 2, a two shaped like a snake, etc...

Have fun with it timberwolves!  I tried not to overthink it- just to let my hand do what it wanted.

Until tomorrow,

Artfully Yours
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment