Thursday, May 7, 2020

Daily Doodle #22

Dear Timberwolf Artists,

I'm cheating a little bit on today's doodle because I already made a video lesson with all natural objects, but today Charlie and I were playing in the yard and gathering sticks and I couldn't help but make another nature doodle.  Truly, I could make one of these every day because it's so calming and relaxing.

If you already followed my video nature design lesson a few weeks back, today I challenge you to use all different materials.  If you live near gravel, you might gather white and grey pebbles and try to arrange them in order from lightest to darkest.  You could pick clovers from your front yard and make a design with the petals of 50 clovers.  The sky is the limit!

I hope you can make it outside a little bit today timberwolves before the rain comes.

I'll see you all tomorrow,

Artfully Yours,
Mrs. Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment